Sunday, June 24, 2012
Ahhhhh....
Every day you get to start off by sleeping in a little is a good day, and today was no different. After getting ready and my bowl of corn chex, me and my roommates headed off to church. It is still weird going to church with a bunch of kids my age. Not to mention how dead silent sacrament meeting is with no little kids! I was just thankful that the callings of relief society president and sunday school teachers were filled, because thats too much stress for me right now. After church and a building "floor meeting" we cooked up (well April cooked while I ate the left overs out of the bowl) scrum-didly-umptious rice krispie treats. Theyre one of my all time favorites. We were making treats for our "treat swap" where a random room of guys from the other building are assigned to come over and eat treats. I personally am interested to see what the guys try to bring for their turn next week! We did have some random guys come by and give us cookies but we were a little skeptical of if they actually made them or just re-gifted them? Pretty much all I did today was chill and eat...clearly since half of this is about food. Today I do miss home pretty bad though. I especially miss Karli, Drewbert, and Connor and how happy I am when I am around them at home. They are always making me laugh whether it is Karli's jokes that are so bad we cant help but crack up, or Drews whitty sense of humor, or Connor and his rapping videos. I knew I would miss them but it hurts more than i thought it would. I love you guys and I hope you don't forget it for a second while I am gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment