Monday, June 25, 2012
The begining of many mondays...
Today I started off the same as most of my days meaning I always seem to end up only having 10 min from when I leave my dorm to speed walk as fast as my stubby legs will go to get to PD Bio on time. I tried waking up 15 min earlier today so that exact thing wouldnt happen but that failed. After many many many notes in my first two classes I was happy to get to my dance class (i suggest taking one if you ever get the chance theyre so fun!) There we are learning Eia No Kawika which is pretty complicated but really fun. And even though I am not a dancer I am definitely not the worst one in the class! It must be in my blood (: I was very proud of myself for coming right home after and getting all my papers and readings done, because I usually find some way to procrastinate. Tonight we went to one of the bishopric memebers homes for family home evening with our group and what i though was going to be awkward for the ten of us was actually really fun! Our FHE guys actually showed up which surprised us! Last sunday we made them cookies and brought them to their room and the very next day one guy came to family home evening...ONE. Last time they're getting cookies! Anyway they came tonight and we had lots of fun playing some ultimate frisbee (if thats how you spell it?) and eating lots and lots of food. We didnt know that they were going to feed us dinner so Crystal made us tacos for dinner (which were delicious) but we felt bad that they prepared all this food so we ate until we felt sick and then decided to run around playing ultimate frisbee (BAD IDEA). I am going to steal a fellow blogger (April) idea of putting one thing I learned each day at the end of my post. Today I learned not to eat, then over-eat, then run around a bunch and then make a s'more. Although my stomach isn't so happy with me, I had a good time and was glad that more than one of our fhe guys showed up tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment