Saturday, June 23, 2012
Finally Saturday...
Thankfully my day started off with NO EARLY CLASSES so I got to sleep in! Then Dakota, Emily, April, Maddie, and Crystal (my roommates) piled into Emily's car to costco. We were supposed to go yesterday but Wilma (my car) died. I knew it would only be a matter of time before I was on my own that my car would breakdown and take from my poor college kid pocket! I was proud that I was able to remove the battery all by my big girl self...well with the help of my roommates holding up the hood of my car while I did. After our crazy trip to costco we went to the pool which was freezing because they decide its necessary to put a giant fan right next to the pool? Plus when we tried to get foam weights for water aerobics apparently their "only for the aqua-aerobics classes" so we stuck with the noodles. Although we did go off the high jump while the grumpy lifeguard watched. Life guards never smile. We decided that while we were there. After coming home and reading forever about marriage for class it was freshman bowling night!! I managed somehow to win but wasn't so fortunate when it came to the pushup contest. The winner got 93 and i got a whopping....20. I'm going to need to work on that...or I will just sit here and eat my pot pie instead (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pull your elbows in closer to your sides so you are activating your triceps and lats and you'll get more pushups.
ReplyDelete