Wednesday, June 27, 2012

School in the middle of summer...NOT COOL!

This will probably be a shorter post but school was pretty typical I'm freaking out about two tests I have tomorrow and Friday that I think are going to be really hard. We had our test in the Polynesian dance class and I think it went really well luckily! I kept my thumbs in and smiled and didn't forget any of the steps so I should be okay, but probably because I think I'm okayI failed it. That's usually how tests work. After school I made myself some ramen noodles. Yep typical college food but I wasn't going through that whole chicken thing again like yesterday! Then I studied and wrote a paper for five hours. I was a little burnt out on sitting at my desk so I decided to read outside. I lucked out when it came to dinner though because  then was walking back into my dorm I ran into a guy I had met the other day. His friend started talking about how he was cooking dinner for these girls named Maddie&Crystal which were my roommates! When I told him he was like oh you should come too. I thought he was just being nice so i didn't really plan on going.  After that there was free mini golf on campus so I walked down there and played put put for just a bit. On my way back up I ran into that guy that invited me over for dinner and he said "hey see you in a few minutes" so I guess he was serious about going over there with my roommates. I realized I was going over there and I didn't even know this kids name. Oh well, I didn't have to cook and I always have fun with Maddie and Crystal so that's all that mattered. It was fun and I am glad I went with them but now I have to study a bit more for my test tomorrow...too much studying in one day. The first thing I learned today is that procrastination on schoolwork used to pretty much be  a talent I had, but it is soooo much easier to just get things done early. Second is I am really bad a mini golf. And third is really value your parents while they are still around (not that I didn't before) but because once you are on your own, you miss them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment